It's really hard to get mentored by successful founders.
Mentees can now toggle between all growth mentors or just growth mentors that are part of the founders circle.
What is the founders circle?
The founders circle consists of mentors that have demonstrated exceptional skills in starting and growing a real startup.
How can you qualify for inclusion in the founders circle?
- Your business must employ more than just yourself. (For example, creating a consultancy agency with just yourself consulting for projects, does not fulfil the criteria for joining the founders circle.)
- Your business must have verifiable customer traction and a social media presence that substantiates its existence.
- Your business must be in operation for more than one year.
What are the benefits of being in the founders circle?
Being in the Founders Circle will give your growth mentor added exposure which will increase your chances of booking calls. It will also give added exposure to your business. Who knows, you might make a few new customers!
How do I request inclusion in the founders circle?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Description of your business
- Company social media channels
- # of staff your company employs
- Scan of document of incorporation